torsdag 8 juli 2010

First post

Well, you need a first post when you make a blog and since I can't figure out what to write about just now I'll just make it a random first post. ^^d
In my mind I kinda wanna make this a blog about series I follow, books I read and those kinds of things (yes, notice my extremely varied and detailed English :P). Well see if thats how it turns out. I'm generally bad at writing about myself and stuff going on in my life because I find my life uninteresting. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it for the most part but I can't imagine it being interesting enough to report about.

So yeah, that was my first post and now I'll go back to my uninteresting yet slightly enjoyable life and I'll write again when I find something I want to write about. Welcome to all followers and yeah well, it ended up being in English for some reason but hey, a reason to polish my skillz. :P

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar