tisdag 5 oktober 2010

Playing with my hair

I love this song, it makes me feel better about my life. You can listen to it as you keep reading. :)



Yeah, sometimes I get a bit depressed about how incredibly boring my life is and how it feels like I'm headed nowhere, just standing still waiting for life to come to me... I don't even know what I want to happen, just something...
I have two different future dreams, in one of them I'm a rich, strong, independent woman that people respect. I travel the world and always learn new things and am proud of myself the way I am.
In the other I have a huge family, no money but lots of love. I don't even know which of these I want, I guess it depends on whether I find someone to make a family with or not. :P

Anyway, enough of this and on to more important stuff; hair!
I don't really like my hair, it's thin and super shiny (which I guess is a good thing but it also makes all hairstyles fall flat within 30 minutes...) But even so I tried playing with my hair a bit. This is a hairstyle I've been wanting to try for a whil and now I felt I had a little time to do it.

Yay, mohawk inspired.
I also bought blush today, can you see it?

It took quite a while to do it, since I have almost no experience in doing hairstyles and since my hair never does what I want but it was fun.

Another picture. :)

I'm pondering whether to have this hair on KodachiKun or not, it depends on how long it lasts and how much time I have to get ready in the morning. And also the weather.
It's already gotten a lot flatter, and it's only been about 40 minutes... I hate my hair. :(

4 kommentarer:

  1. i looked at the preview picture on my computer and i thought you shaved it all off! hahah X) <3 it looks really great though, you should really go for it at k-kun ^w^ (och jag kom just på att jag inte har någon planerad outfit O__o''!!) ohsnap D:

    I was going to comment on the first part but I got kind of depressed lolololol

    SvaraRadera
  2. Go for it! KodachiKun needs some mohawk :D and it looks really nice!

    Gillar låten :) is nice.

    SvaraRadera
  3. ah, first part, yah: recognition 8'( but meh! Fighting!

    oh wow, you look GREAT with a mowhawk, seriously. So awesome! *w*

    SvaraRadera
  4. The song is that genre I luv!
    Join the "we are standing still"-club. We have meetings every monday at 3 in the afternoon (perfect for tea. :3 )

    Love the mowhawk!

    SvaraRadera