fredag 28 januari 2011

Musicals!

I love musicals, ever since I was little I've watched a lot. I've been influenced by my mother who also lover musicals and I can't say how many times I watched Grease, Hair, Singing in the Rain, Marry Poppins and Sound of Music when I was little. :)

I've also been fortunate because my parents have brought me and my sister to a lot of live musicals and theatres and I love them for it. It's also been a gift from my grandparents at times, which is nice because theatre is expensive! When they still had the free outside theatre in Malmö we went to that every year too.
I love the feeling of going to see them live, the atmosphere of old theatres, everybody's a bit dressed up and excited, there are no unhappy people and the stage presence of the actors is usually so grasping.

Some of my favourites are:
Cats!!
It was so awesome! My family went together on a date when I couldn't go but my mother was kind enough to go again with me. The music was awesome, the actors were awesome, the costumes!! If you ever get a chance to go, do it!















Singing in the Rain

Being a fan of musicals I've seen the movie a couple of times and seeing it live is just <3 <3 <3
Cosmo is my favourite in the movie and he was played by an actor whom I really like so I was happy, and he did all the acrobatics from the movie live, so cool!










Spamalot
Not so impressive from a singing point of view but that's not really the point anyway. It was really funny and just so cool. I love it when they interact with the audience too.
And it included Kim Sulocki, Adde Malmbers, Johan Glans, Johan Wester och Andreas Jansson. Good times! :D













And yesterday we went to see Jekyll & Hyde. It was so impressive! Their voices were awesome, all the actors were on stage the whole time and the only prop they had was a sofa that they wheeled around and a table that was brought out at times. So cool! And the outfits! :)_____


I just love theatre, musicals and live performances of all kinds!

2 kommentarer:

  1. i love them ;A; chicago, rocky horror, grease, the lion king and the phantom of the opera is on my top five X3 <333

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love musicals too!!! <3
    have seen all of the once you brought up. and must say they are brilliant.
    am also superlucky to have parents that bring me to see stuff like this. like you say it not the same at all as movies nowadays or anothing else!
    Jekull/Hyde when he sang. <3 OMG so GOOD! I half died. <3 <3 <3

    SvaraRadera