måndag 27 december 2010

REA I LOVE U!

Mellandagsrea! :D
I tried to think of what that would be in English but all I could think of was tweendaysale? or between days sale which just sounds strange. So I looked it up and the result for mellandagarna is "the intermediate days between Christmas and New Years Day". So yeah, there's just no good word for it...

Anyway, I usually avoid the sales because of all the crazy people by this year I've already been two days in a row. The trick is to be there when they open and stay away from Gina Tricot and you'll keep your sanity! :)

So here are my finds. :3

Enough Christmas paper to last me a few years. ^^d

 Pretty Clothes!

The sweater was the first thing I bought, couldn't resist it, so cute!
Then I found the jeans shorts and they were only 50:- so I felt they needed to be mine.
Then I found the black shorts! I've been searching for a pair for a while and here they were, and in my size as well. :D I had to stand in line for like half an hour to get them but they were worth it! In the same store I bought a pair of capri leggings with lace at the end and a pair of fold over mittens.The mittens weren't on sale but I've been searching for a pair of those as well so I didn't care, and they were missing the buttons so I got 15% off. ^^d
The colourful thing in the middle is a skirt which I had had my eyes on before and now that it was on sale I got it.
On the left is a black cardigan (sorry Nathan but I like cardigans) that wasn't on sale either but it was cheap and my mother paid for it. :3
All in all many nice things that I have been searching for and I'm very happy (and a bit poorer).

But the ultimate find is this dress from Whoops Fashion which is gorgeous and I will wear it on New Year's!

:DDDDD

The people at Whoops are always so nice, she recommended their leggings which are in a great material and don't have a thin elastic in the waist so hopefully they won't create blobs around your waist. And she was so nice I had to buy them. XDD
And I know we said we'd go together during the "mellandagsrea" but I couldn't wait, and I can always go again! Or more like, I want to go again! :3

4 kommentarer:

  1. "stay away from Gina Tricot and you'll keep your sanity" oh god i lol'd so hard at this

    and daaaaamn gurl those black shorts are so cute and i want to see you in that skirt 833

    AND WHY DID WE BOTH APOLOGISE TO NATHAN IN POSTS AFTER EACHOTHER I JUST CAN'T


    .. oh and that dress is so fab :O!!!! I need to get to whoops like right now

    SvaraRadera
  2. @Fluff
    If cardigans are mentioned, an apology to Nathan is inevitable. XD

    SvaraRadera
  3. tihi, I saw that shirt in H&M, loved it, but never bought it. (the really nice one with all the colours) <3
    n shorts nomnomnom!

    REA is awesume! and I guess they just call it sale? dunno mellandags-... ^^''''

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oooh! I wish I had bought stuff during the sale :o
    The shorts and striped shirt are awesome! And the NewYears~ I bet you were gorgeous! *w* (like always!)

    SvaraRadera