torsdag 2 december 2010

Telephone!

I've had the same telephone for almost three years now. t has served me well and I've always liked it, and still do. But lately its age has been noticeable; it's been acting up when I try to answer so sometimes I haven't been able to pick up incoming calls. So I decided to get a new phone!

 
The old faithful one I will now be saying bye bye to. :'(

 I looked around a bit and decided on the HTC Wildfire. It has a lot of functions and its touch. :) I love touch screens. I can play with them for hours just because it's fun to use the screen. And that's what I did yesterday when it arrived. :) You can connect to wireless networks with it so I surfed around on the web a bit, configured my e-mail and downloaded a few apps. So now this phone is also my new mp3-player. My old one only had 4GB and I was running out of space so yay for combining two gadgets in one. :)

My new pretty telephone.

 Even though I'll probably miss my old one a little bit just because it's always been good and it's pretty I absolutely adore the new one. :D It's very nice. And when I don't like a feature in the phone then I can just download an app that does it better. ^^d

And when you have a new phone, what do you need? A new phone-case of course. So I spent a few hours this morning crocheting a new one. I'm really pleased with the results. :3

My crocheted phone-case.

Anyway, to sum up, I love my new phone!
My only concern now is that I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff that I have straps on... which means that I have tons of straps and nowhere to put them. :( I'll have to get creative, hrm.. can you have straps on your wallet?


 Yay, phone! :)

8 kommentarer:

  1. you can have straps on your beautiful bags <3

    really like both the new case and the new phone!! awesume. :3

    SvaraRadera
  2. HERREGUUUU vad FIN din virkade lilla påse var! X333 Sån borde man ju fixa själv med! (sliter mindre på den lilla stackaren, kan jag tänka mig..)

    SvaraRadera
  3. ååååh jag vill också ha *________________* the bag you made is super cute X33 and you can never have enough straps :D haha, this post just inspired me to go find some straps to put on my phone lool

    SvaraRadera
  4. so pretty! I love the new phone! <3 I want one 8)

    and wow, you have skills! that little p-case is so cute! >w<
    could you teach me how to crochete sometime? :'3

    SvaraRadera
  5. @Fluff
    I agree, you can never have too many straps! :D

    SvaraRadera
  6. @KAVKI
    Aww, thank you, and of course I'll teach you! Not that I'm an expert or anything... :P

    SvaraRadera